Thomas Brinkhoff: Network-based Generator of Moving Objects
Release 2.1.2 (2005-04-19)
- Bug fix: the ConstantObjectGenerator class is now robust for non-connected networks.
Release 2.1.1 (2003-09-13)
- The maximum speed of moving objects is represented by floating-point numbers.
Release 2.1 (2003-09-08)
- Faster computation of moving objects.
- More parameters are reported for points as well as for edges.
- Faster loading of maps.
- Tool for creating network files from TIGER/Line files.
Release 2.0.1 (2003-08-19)
- Bug fix: wrong start or destination nodes were reported in some cases in disconnected networks.
- Bug fix: wrong value for the parameter 'maxSpeedDivisor' was passed to the constructor of 'ObjectClasses'.
- Bug fix: speed computation under external objects.
- Visualization bug fix: some horizontal or vertical edges were not depicted.
Release 2.0 (2001-09-05)
Release 1.1 (2000-04-30)
- Support of external objects.
- Reporting improved.
Release 1.0 (2000-01-16)
Impressum der Jade Hochschule – Datenschutzerklärung der Jade Hochschule
Legal Notice of Jade University – Provacy Notice